- Answer technical support phone calls on software/hardware.
- Respond in writing via email to cases entered into an online self service portal.
- Gather and document all information pertaining to a customer issue into a case ticket, respond to new cases within established time frames, manage caseload and provide updates to customers with open cases, effectively troubleshoot assigned cases and identify those that need escalation to Senior Analysts.
- Accurate gathering of data, should a call not be resolved during the initial phone call, it is imperative that the case have the entire details of the issue and suggested recommendations for resolution. If a caller requires additional support of the issue, all pertinent information should be captured for the next analyst.
- Being proactive and taking the initiative are keys to success. Utilization of slow business periods to train on software functions identified by the Technical Support Team Lead is essential.
- Follows internal escalation path, involving other departments when needed, documenting each call for ease of escalation.
- Periodic Installation and Training of software/hardware for clients via remote connection.
Experience : 1 to 3 Years
Shift : Night Shift
Location : Canad , India
Time : 7.30 PM to 4.30 AM (IST)
11.30 PM to 9.00 AM (IST)